Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri January 10, 2014
Originally published on Sat January 11, 2014 9:14 am
CARL KASELL: Now panel, how will the mayor of Fort Lee exact revenge on Chris Christie? Adam Felber?
ADAM FELBER: It's simple. He'll just send him an extremely attractive realistic-looking ceramic brisket.
FELBER: I broke another tooth.
PETER SAGAL, HOST: Paula Poundstone.
PAULA POUNDSTONE: Prior to engaging in a fun and friendly round of hide and seek, the mayor of Fort Lee will block the shipment of olive oil.
HOST: And Charlie Pierce.
CHARLIE PIERCE: He's going to have Chris Christie over for dinner, arrange to spill hot soup in his lap and then spend two hours apologizing for the incompetence of his butler.
KASELL: Well, if the mayor does any of those things, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
HOST: Thank you Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Adam Felber, Paula Poundstone and Charlie Pierce right there. Thanks to all of you for listening.
HOST: I'm Peter Sagal. We'll see you back here next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
HOST: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.