Most Active Stories
- High Speed Rail: Comparing California's Future Bullet Train To Taiwan’s
- Is Kern County The Next Frontier For Aerospace Innovation?
- California Tightens Rules On Popular Pesticide For Strawberries, Almonds
- Drainage Key To Reported Deal Between Farmers And Feds
- New Program Could Mean End For UCSF- Fresno, Valley Children's Partnership
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri May 24, 2013
Originally published on Sat May 25, 2013 8:21 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, how will Apple repair its image? Mo Rocca.
MO ROCCA: The iPhone 6 will include a brand new feature. Whenever the user begins talking or texting in a theater, he will be electrocuted.
SAGAL: Faith Salie.
FAITH SALIE: For the Steve Jobs biopic, they're recasting Ashton Kutcher with a Care Bear.
SAGAL: And Adam Felber.
ADAM FELBER: They're going to own it, Peter. Next St. Patrick's Day, everyone can buy an iPad tax free.
BILL KURTIS: And if Apple does any of those things, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you Bill Kurtis. Thanks also to Mo Rocca, Faith Salie, Adam Felber. Thanks to Tony (unintelligible) and everyone at Minnesota Public Radio. Thanks to our fantastic audience here in Minneapolis. You're great. You're so nice. And thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.