Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri May 24, 2013
Originally published on Sat May 25, 2013 8:21 am
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, how will Apple repair its image? Mo Rocca.
MO ROCCA: The iPhone 6 will include a brand new feature. Whenever the user begins talking or texting in a theater, he will be electrocuted.
SAGAL: Faith Salie.
FAITH SALIE: For the Steve Jobs biopic, they're recasting Ashton Kutcher with a Care Bear.
SAGAL: And Adam Felber.
ADAM FELBER: They're going to own it, Peter. Next St. Patrick's Day, everyone can buy an iPad tax free.
BILL KURTIS: And if Apple does any of those things, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you Bill Kurtis. Thanks also to Mo Rocca, Faith Salie, Adam Felber. Thanks to Tony (unintelligible) and everyone at Minnesota Public Radio. Thanks to our fantastic audience here in Minneapolis. You're great. You're so nice. And thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.