Most Active Stories
- High Speed Rail: Comparing California's Future Bullet Train To Taiwan’s
- Is Kern County The Next Frontier For Aerospace Innovation?
- California Tightens Rules On Popular Pesticide For Strawberries, Almonds
- Drainage Key To Reported Deal Between Farmers And Feds
- New Program Could Mean End For UCSF- Fresno, Valley Children's Partnership
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Tue January 22, 2013
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what will be the next big confession in the news? Peter Grosz?
PETER GROSZ: Oprah will admit that 15 years ago she and Lance Armstrong conspired for him to engage in doping, deny it for years, win seven Tours de France, get publicly humiliated, seek redemption on her show and save her lame spin-off network from total irrelevancy.
SAGAL: What a scandal. Roxanne Roberts?
ROXANNE ROBERTS: Jodie Foster will show up at the Academy Awards to confess that she, even she didn't understand her Golden Globes speech, but yeah, she's gay.
SAGAL: And Mo Rocca?
MO ROCCA: After not coming clean with Oprah, Lance Armstrong will finally confess that the person who actually injected him with steroids was his best friend, a giant white rabbit.
CARL KASELL: Well, if we hear any of those confessions, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Peter Grosz, Roxanne Roberts and Mo Rocca. Thanks to all of you for listening. I am Peter Sagal, and we will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.