Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri July 20, 2012
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what is in Mitt Romney's tax returns? Paula Poundstone?
PAULA POUNDSTONE: The story of a little fella who dreamed of making lots of money, and did.
SAGAL: Jessi Klein?
JESSI KLEIN: Last year, his largest multimillion dollar investment was in a very rare Beanie Baby.
SAGAL: And Brian Babylon?
BRIAN BABYLON: He actually bought the phantom tollbooth and tried to write it off as a tax write-off.
CARL KASELL: And, if any of those things turn up in Mitt Romney's taxes, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Paula Poundstone, Brian Babylon and Jessi Klein.
SAGAL: Thanks to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal. We will see you next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.