Most Active Stories
- Finally, A Public Bus System From Fresno To Yosemite
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Valley Edition: Why Are Almonds At The Heart Of California's Water Wars?
- Fresno Fire Department Wants Reimbursement Guarantee When Fighting Forest Fires
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Wed March 26, 2014
Paul Hernandez's "Nampay the Amazonian" on Valley Writers Read
This program features a story by Paul Hernandez entitled “Nampay the Amazonian.” Nampay is a popular musician who becomes world famous and revered. The story is read by several of his associates -- his promoter, his pilot, a fellow musician, a fan, and even the man who constructed his wonderful guitar.