Most Active Stories
- Fresno Chef Gets New Start With High Speed Rail
- As Drought Worsens, Fresno Turns Attention To Wastewater
- New Assembly Minority Leader Talks Of 'Rebranding' California GOP
- Commentary: Just How Much Does California Want To Do For The San Joaquin Valley?
- In Clovis, Purple Pipes Give Recycled Water New Life
Valley Public Radio Staff
Around the Nation
Thu September 5, 2013
Patient Not Amused At Drawings On Her Face
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Maybe you did something like this at summer camp - drawing a mustache on somebody sleeping. But it was different for a patient at California's Torrance Memorial Medical Center. She was a hospital employee and when she checked in for treatment, an anesthesiologist allegedly drew a mustache and teardrops on her face.
That may have seemed fun until she woke up. The LA Times says the doctor now faces an investigation, and a lawsuit.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.