Most Active Stories
- Finally, A Public Bus System From Fresno To Yosemite
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Fresno Fire Department Wants Reimbursement Guarantee When Fighting Forest Fires
- Valley Edition: Why Are Almonds At The Heart Of California's Water Wars?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Wed June 18, 2014
"Oh, Those Gutsy Geezers" on Valley Writers Read
This week on Valley Writers Read, Jacklin and Ed Hibler read “Oh, Those Gutsy Geezers.” You'll hear a story about a retired couple who, after working many years, thought they were ready to retire, but, because they unfortunately had lost all their money, had to start over again. They get many bizarre jobs working for eccentric bosses.