Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Farmers Turn To Tinder For App Inspiration
- Fresno's Not Ferguson: Why Are Police Shootings and Complaints Down?
- Taps Run Dry in Fairmead, “Watch, I Get Nothing”
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Wed June 18, 2014
"Oh, Those Gutsy Geezers" on Valley Writers Read
This week on Valley Writers Read, Jacklin and Ed Hibler read “Oh, Those Gutsy Geezers.” You'll hear a story about a retired couple who, after working many years, thought they were ready to retire, but, because they unfortunately had lost all their money, had to start over again. They get many bizarre jobs working for eccentric bosses.