Most Active Stories
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- 'Revolution' In California Winemaking Celebrated In New Book
- Supervisor Perea Envisions Break Between Fresno County, Community Hospitals
- Porterville Developmental Center Beating Highlights Accountability Failures
- Earlimart Pesticide Warrior Honored For Advocacy
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon April 8, 2013
North Korea's Threats: Predicable Pattern Or Provocation?
Originally published on Mon April 8, 2013 1:05 pm
The North Korean government officially suspended operations at the Kaesong industrial complex, withdrawing all of its more than 50,000 workers. Many see the complex as the last remaining symbol of North and South Korean unity and fear that tensions may be nearing a dangerous tipping point.