Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu September 13, 2012
Is The New iPhone Worth The Upgrade?
Many people have been eagerly anticipating the release of the Apple iPhone 5. Meanwhile other companies have been releasing new smart phones to compete with Apple. Host Michel Martin gets the latest on phone technology and the hottest tech from digital lifestyle expert Mario Armstrong.