Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Fulton Mall Project To Become Reality?
- Peter Gleick: California Reservoirs at the "Bottom Of The Barrel"
- The Family Peach Farm That Became A Symbol Of The Food Revolution
- Drought: Rafting Season Cancelled For Many In Kern County
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu June 19, 2014
More Analysis Of Obama's Remarks On Iraq
President Obama laid out his plan to help Iraq today, including sending up to 300 military advisers to the country to train local military, and sending Secretary of State John Kerry to the region. But the president said several times that there would be no more U.S. combat troops in Iraq.
Here & Now’s Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson speak with Rick Klein, political director for ABC News, and Robert Scales, retired U.S. Army major general and former commandant of the U.S. Army War College.
- Robert Scales, retired U.S. Army major general and former commandant of the U.S. Army War College.
- Rick Klein, political director for ABC News. He tweets @rickklein.