Most Active Stories
- Finally, A Public Bus System From Fresno To Yosemite
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Valley Edition: Why Are Almonds At The Heart Of California's Water Wars?
- Fresno Fire Department Wants Reimbursement Guarantee When Fighting Forest Fires
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu June 19, 2014
More Analysis Of Obama's Remarks On Iraq
President Obama laid out his plan to help Iraq today, including sending up to 300 military advisers to the country to train local military, and sending Secretary of State John Kerry to the region. But the president said several times that there would be no more U.S. combat troops in Iraq.
Here & Now’s Robin Young and Jeremy Hobson speak with Rick Klein, political director for ABC News, and Robert Scales, retired U.S. Army major general and former commandant of the U.S. Army War College.
- Robert Scales, retired U.S. Army major general and former commandant of the U.S. Army War College.
- Rick Klein, political director for ABC News. He tweets @rickklein.