Most Active Stories
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- Masumoto: What Would Steinbeck Write Today?
Valley Public Radio Staff
In the Mode
Sun September 15, 2013
In the Mode: September 15, 2013
Trio Medieval with English and French music of the 13th and 14th centuries next time on In the Mode, some very early music, the earliest that we have a composers name for, Perotin of the Notre Dame school, he flourished around 1200. Also, a combination of English and Latin in a 13th century motet from England, Dou Way Robin/ Sancta Mater an arrangement by the trio.