Most Active Stories
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- Masumoto: What Would Steinbeck Write Today?
Valley Public Radio Staff
In the Mode
Sun October 20, 2013
In the Mode: October 20, 2013
Let’s pretend we’re going to the Coronation of Doge Marino Grimani at St. Marks in Venice in 1595, and imagine the grandeur and excitement of the ceremony there, the beautiful mosaic decoration, fabulous works of art and magnificent music with the many choir lofts and organs. The Gabrieli Consort and Players have reconstructed the ceremony.