Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Wed August 31, 2011
Michael Bowler's "Dump Truck" on Valley Writers Read
This week on Valley Writers Read, we hear a story by local author Michael Bowler, titled "Dump Truck." Hal Bolen reads the story about an attorney who leaves the rat race and realizes his dream of becoming a public defender.