Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu January 17, 2013
Mexico: New President, New Drug Violence Plan
Mexico's new president, Enrique Peña Nieto, recently enacted a law to compensate victims of drug violence. It also sets up a national registry to record the crimes. Host Michel Martin discusses the new law with Nik Steinberg of Human Rights Watch.