Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed October 23, 2013
Meet The New Voice Of NPR Underwriting
Originally published on Thu October 24, 2013 5:16 am
Big news for NPR junkies: The new voice of NPR funding credits was announced today. Starting next month, you’ll be hearing New York City native Sabrina Farhi on the air.
Farhi will be taking over for Frank Tavares who’s leaving at the end of the year after more than 30 years with NPR.
- Sabrina Farhi, incoming voice of NPR underwriting.