Most Active Stories
- Fresno County Seeks to Eliminate Health Safety Net for the Undocumented
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed October 23, 2013
Meet The New Voice Of NPR Underwriting
Originally published on Thu October 24, 2013 5:16 am
Big news for NPR junkies: The new voice of NPR funding credits was announced today. Starting next month, you’ll be hearing New York City native Sabrina Farhi on the air.
Farhi will be taking over for Frank Tavares who’s leaving at the end of the year after more than 30 years with NPR.
- Sabrina Farhi, incoming voice of NPR underwriting.