Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Arts & Culture
Wed August 22, 2012
Mary Benton's The Grape Fields on Valley Writers Read
On this edition of Valley Writers Read, we hear a reading of Mary Benton's short story "The Grape Fields." In this Dust Bowl era story, a family of grape pickers assist in the recovery of a kidnapped boy.