Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Porterville Developmental Center Beating Highlights Accountability Failures
Valley Public Radio Staff
Sat February 9, 2013
From Making Snow Angels To Sledding, Finding Ways To Have #FunInTheSnow
The Northeast's latest winter storm, which the Weather Channel named Nemo, is winding down, but it has left behind more than 30 inches of snow in some places. It's also left a lot of people stranded, either #CoopedUp indoors or stuck in cars overnight on the Long Island Expressway.
For those who did venture out, the storm provided ample opportunity for some #FunInTheSnow. As promised, here are some of the submissions we've received on how you're coping with the storm.
The list on this page will automatically refresh with the latest offerings.