Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Working On The Railroad: High-Speed Rail Sparks New Career Interest
- Farmers Turn To Tinder For App Inspiration
- Taps Run Dry in Fairmead, “Watch, I Get Nothing”
- Fresno's Not Ferguson: Why Are Police Shootings and Complaints Down?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri March 29, 2013
Originally published on Mon December 16, 2013 12:01 pm
Mistakes happen — and when they do — how do we deal with being wrong? In this episode, TED speakers look at those darker moments in our lives, and consider why sometimes we need to make mistakes and face them head-on.