Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Drought: Tulare County Is “Blazing The Trail For The Rest Of California”
- Despite Smart & Final Setback, Swearengin Says Blackstone Vision Remains Sound
- An Average Of 15,000 Fresno Homes Breaking Lawn Water Rules
- Fresno's Anti-Blight Ordinance Passes First Test
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue February 18, 2014
Maker Of 'Candy Crush' App Files For I.P.O.
Originally published on Tue February 18, 2014 12:51 pm
“Candy Crush Saga,” the addictive smartphone game, is no longer just looking for gamers — it wants investors too. King Digital Entertainment, the European gaming company behind the game, filed for an initial public offering today.
Jason Bellini of The Wall Street Journal joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti with details.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.