Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue June 4, 2013
Lululemon's Pants Return With 'More Fabric Across The Bum'
Originally published on Tue June 4, 2013 7:19 am
See-through pants brought Lululemon (and some of its customers) unwanted attention back in March, as we reported at the time. They were pulled from shelves.
Now the yoga and running clothier says that thanks to "more fabric across the bum" and other design changes, the black pants are coming back to stores this month.
Lululemon cautions though, that customers need to "get real about sheerness. ... Luon is a knit fabric — if you stretch a knit fabric far enough, it will go sheer. That's why the right fit is key."