Most Active Stories
- Fresno Chef Gets New Start With High Speed Rail
- As Drought Worsens, Fresno Turns Attention To Wastewater
- New Assembly Minority Leader Talks Of 'Rebranding' California GOP
- Commentary: Just How Much Does California Want To Do For The San Joaquin Valley?
- In Clovis, Purple Pipes Give Recycled Water New Life
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed July 3, 2013
A Look At The Economy Midway Through 2013
Originally published on Wed July 3, 2013 10:45 am
This week marks the halfway point of the year. Where is the economy today?
This also is the 4th anniversary of the start of the “recovery.” The GDP has been growing non-stop since late June or early July of 2009.
Have most people now completely recovered financially?