Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Earlimart Pesticide Warrior Honored For Advocacy
Valley Public Radio Staff
Around the Nation
Tue October 30, 2012
The Latest On Point Pleasant, N.J., And Ocean City, Md.
Originally published on Tue October 30, 2012 10:20 am
Renee Montagne and Steve Inskeep speak with NPR reporters Jon Hamilton in Washington, Larry Abramson in Ocean City, Md., and Joel Rose in Point Pleasant, N.J., for an update on Hurricane Sandy's impact on the Eastern Coast of the U.S.