Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
- Fresno Woman Helps Fellow Homeless Veterans Reclaim Their Lives
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon October 1, 2012
KVPR.org goes mobile
Following your favorite Valley Public Radio programs everywhere you go has just gotten a lot easier.
As a companion to the all-new KVPR.org, Valley Public Radio's new mobile site m.kvpr.org is now up and running. Stream the station faster than ever, access the news and information you count on, and much more, all from your favorite smartphone or mobile device.
The new mobile site features a design optimized for the small touchscreen environment of smartphones and small tablets, with an easy to navigate user interface. Users of large tablets like the iPad will still see the normal KVPR.org website.
Visit KVPR.org on your mobile device today - it's simple, it's automatic, it's free, and it works just like an app, but you don't have to download any special software. You can save the icon to your phone's home screen, and all of the news, music and information of KVPR.org will just a touch away. And if you prefer seeing the conventional KVPR.org on your mobile device, just click the "full site" link at the bottom of the page.