Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri June 7, 2013
Justin Bieber Aims For Outer Space
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning, I'm Linda Wertheimer.
He has performed around the world for millions of screaming fans. Now, Justin Bieber is taking his talents off the planet. Bieber put a quarter-million dollar deposit on a seat on Virgin Galactic's spaceship. The singer wants to shoot a music video in space.
Astronaut Chris Hadfield already did that last month, singing David Bowie's "Space Oddity" on board the International Space Station.
It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.