Most Active Stories
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- Masumoto: What Would Steinbeck Write Today?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri June 21, 2013
Jack Dorsey, Co-Founder of Square and Twitter
Originally published on Fri June 21, 2013 11:28 am
Jack is a serial entrepreneur who has started two companies — Twitter and Square — that, on the surface, seem entirely different. Twitter is a social networking service; Square is a mobile payments company. But Jack believes that their shared purpose is to make each of their related tasks —communicating and transacting — easier. Twitter gets messages from point A to point B just as Square gets money from point A to point B.