The historic Warnors Theatre in Downtown Fresno is a local treasure that opened in 1928. Today the venue is used for all sorts of events including film. This year’s lineup includes modern classics like the Princess Bride and Monty Python and the Holy Grail. This week on Valley Edition we are joined by Michelle Swift with the Warnors Center for the Performing Arts to tell us more about the films in the series.
FILMS - Doors Open at 6PM and films begin at 7PM. Adults $5, Kids Free.
- January 21 - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- February 18 - The Princess Bride
- March 17 - The Big Lebowski
- April 21 - The Great Outdoors
- May 19 - Ghostbusters
- June 16 - The Never Ending Story
For more information visit warnors.org.