Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Around the Nation
Thu August 30, 2012
Isaac Punishes Mississippi Coast For Days
Isaac's lashing of the Mississippi coast has been relentless. For more than 36 hours, the storm sent wave after wave of driving rain and tropical storm force winds ashore, and spawned tornadoes. Flooding inland is widespread because of the more than 10 inches of rain dumped on the region.