Most Active Stories
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- Masumoto: What Would Steinbeck Write Today?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon July 15, 2013
Inside The Zimmerman Verdict
The verdict in the George Zimmerman trial raises questions about the legal strategies, the strength of the evidence, and the role of the legal system in addressing social issues. Host Michel Martin talks about all this with Georgetown law professor Paul Butler and TheRoot.com writer Jenee Desmond Harris.