Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- California, Is It Time To Wave Goodbye To Your Front Lawn?
- Almond Milk Sales Skyrocket, But How Healthy Is It?
- Drought: Fresno County Lettuce Crop Cut In Half
- Valley Edition: Why Are Almonds At The Heart Of California's Water Wars?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue January 7, 2014
Innovation And Connectivity Dominate Consumer Electronics Show
Curved high-definition televisions, wearable computers, internet-connected cars, water bottles and tennis rackets are just some of the thousands of gadgets on display at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Jason Bellini of The Wall Street Journal is at the CES and tells Here & Now’s Robin Young that smart TVs and improved smartphones are among the hottest trends at the show, as tech companies respond to consumer demand for more connectivity.
- Jason Bellini, video reporter and senior producer for the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.