Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
Valley Public Radio Staff
The Picture Show
Wed October 31, 2012
If Dick Cheney's Dogs Can Dress Up, So Can You
Originally published on Wed October 31, 2012 10:57 am
Here's an idea: Why don't we just have a costume contest to see who wins this presidential election? That would be way more fun and fair.
America, after all, can be divided up into two camps: those who are comfortable embarrassing themselves on Halloween and those who aren't. Here's a look at some past politicians getting into the holiday spirit.
IMPORTANT POLL TIME:
Did/Will You Dress Up This Year?
Leave your responses in the comments section.