Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri August 1, 2014
How To Mark 10 Years Of Co-Hosting 'Morning Edition'? Take A Break!
Originally published on Fri August 1, 2014 4:14 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Well, Renee, here is something our listeners will want to know, and that is that you are taking a temporary break from MORNING EDITION.
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
That's right. This is the 10th year that Steve and I have been hosting MORNING EDITION - a full decade of coming to work at midnight. And to celebrate, I'm taking a sabbatical for the next couple of months. You could call it, you know, a very long vacation. But I'll be back, refreshed, for the fall elections. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.