Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Porterville Developmental Center Beating Highlights Accountability Failures
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri November 1, 2013
How It Sounds: To Be A Barista
For six years, Lisa McNally, 33, has worked as a Starbucks barista in Columbus, Ohio. These are the sounds of Lisa's job.
What does your job sound like? Please send a recording of four sounds that tell the story of your job — at this moment in time — to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, age and where you live. You may be contacted for an interview.
If you're not sure how to record your sound story, please go to NPR's Tumblr for instructions.
Produced by Art Silverman
The Protojournalist: Experimental storytelling for the LURVers – Listeners, Users, Readers, Viewers – of NPR. @NPRtpj