Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Drought: Tulare County Is “Blazing The Trail For The Rest Of California”
- Despite Smart & Final Setback, Swearengin Says Blackstone Vision Remains Sound
- An Average Of 15,000 Fresno Homes Breaking Lawn Water Rules
- Fresno's Anti-Blight Ordinance Passes First Test
Valley Public Radio Staff
Sat November 16, 2013
Holy Heartwarmer! No One Can Seem To Get Enough Of Batkid
Originally published on Sat November 16, 2013 1:44 pm
One day after San Francisco was turned into Gotham City so that a little boy who battled leukemia could fight off some archcriminals, fans still can't seem to get enough of Miles Scott, a.k.a. Batkid.
Just explore #batkid on Twitter and you'll see what we mean.
The news networks also can't leave the story alone.
Fox News: Batkid saves the day!
We could go on. But the guy many want to hear from, of course, is Batkid himself. KGO-TV in San Franciso had an exclusive chat with the crime fighter and his parents.