Most Active Stories
- New Google Tool Shows Remarkable Timelapse of Fresno Growth Since 1984
- New Approach To Classroom Discipline Pays Off at Fresno's Yosemite Middle School
- Paso Robles Winemaker Battles Valley Fever
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- Cases Of Mysterious Valley Fever Rise In American Southwest
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue February 12, 2013
Haute Tokyo Restaurant Serves Up: Dirt
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Linda Wertheimer. For Valentine's Day dinner, consider Ne Quittez Pas. The haute Tokyo restaurant has patrons digging deep in their wallets for an apparently chic ingredient - dirt. For $110 each you can dine in four courses of favorites like the soil surprise, a dirt-dusted potato ball with a truffle center. Or if you're feeling gritty, try the soil sorbet. I say go for the fish soup. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.