Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Around the Nation
Mon October 15, 2012
Finding Documents After Years Living Under Radar
More than 100,000 undocumented young people have applied for deferred action, hoping to get a reprieve from the threat of deportation. But after years of living under the radar, many are having trouble finding documents to prove their eligibility. Host Michel Martin talks with Chung-wha Hong of the New York Immigration Coalition.