Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fitness & Nutrition
Thu September 6, 2012
Exercise And Eat Well: How Doctors Dole Out Advice
Primary care practitioners continue to serve as the first line of defense against the obesity epidemic. But when it comes to what happens between doctors and patients behind closed doors, some wonder whether doctors can really convince their patients to make permanent lifestyle changes.