Most Active Stories
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- Masumoto: What Would Steinbeck Write Today?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Writers Read
Thu January 24, 2013
Evelyne Holingue's “Welcome Home” on Valley Writers Read
This week on Valley Writers Read, Coarsegold author Evelyne Holingue reads her story titled "Welcome Home." Living in the foothills presents many challenges, as Juliette and Natasha soon discover. Hear how a traffic accident takes a surprising turn for one foothill visitor.