Most Active Stories
- LGBT Center In Merced Told To Take Down Rainbow Flag
- New Nature Preserve To Open in Tulare County
- In Memory Of Edward Palacios, Valley Public Radio Board Chair
- California Preparing For Undocumented Driver Licenses
- On Valley Edition: Mexican Consul, Lawyer Discuss Local Impact Of Obama's Executive Action
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue May 13, 2014
EU Court Rules Google Must Delete Links When Requested
Originally published on Wed May 14, 2014 4:49 am
Europe’s highest court says Google users in Europe have a right to ask the company to remove links about themselves. The surprise decision by the European Union’s highest court comes as regulators are trying to tighten online privacy protections.
Wall Street Journal reporter Jason Bellini tells Here & Now’s Robin Young about the ruling, and the implications for Google and other search engine operators.
- Jason Bellini, senior producer at the Wall Street Journal. He tweets @jasonbellini.