Most Active Stories
- New Google Tool Shows Remarkable Timelapse of Fresno Growth Since 1984
- Paso Robles Winemaker Battles Valley Fever
- New Approach To Classroom Discipline Pays Off at Fresno's Yosemite Middle School
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- Cases Of Mysterious Valley Fever Rise In American Southwest
Valley Public Radio Staff
Classical Music Host
Valley Edition host
On-air host, Clearly Classical
Host, Clearly Classical and All Things Considered
Host, The Oasis; The Intersection
Reporter and Producer
Host, Morning Edition
NPR Cities: Urban Life In The 21st Century
Wed July 18, 2012
Drive Time: Commuting In American Cities
By Matt Stiles
Americans' methods for commuting to work vary by city. Some drive alone or carpool, while others use mass transportation. Use this map to explore the geographic differences in how residents in cities with more than 100,000 workers get to work.
Copyright 2012 National Public Radio. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.