Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- San Joaquin Valley Craft Distillers Ride National Trend
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Fresno Chef Combines Turkey And Brisket For A Thanksgivukkah Feast
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
Valley Public Radio Staff
Fri August 17, 2012
Does Law Protect Prayer Or Exclude Non-Christians?
Advocates say a public prayer amendment to the Missouri state constitution will strengthen the right to pray in public. But critics say it'll marginalize non-Christians. Guest host Jacki Lyden talks with Missouri State Rep. Mike McGhee who sponsored the initiative, and the Anti-Defamation League's Karen Aroesty, who opposes it.