Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Valley Public Radio Staff
Around the Nation
Tue June 25, 2013
Daughter Bills Dad For IT Support Chores
Originally published on Tue June 25, 2013 8:10 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. If you're on the younger side, do you ever feel like your parents treat you like their own personal IT support? Well, one woman decided to send her dad an invoice. She posted it online. It comes from a company called Your Awesome Daughter.
For replacing a hard drive the amount due is pizza. Backing up files, fountain drink. Restoring files, parmesan twists. Total due: dinner at a pizzeria. I mean, couldn't dad turn this around and say here's the bill for raising you? You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.