Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu November 1, 2012
This Could Happen To The Best Of Drivers
Originally published on Thu November 1, 2012 3:43 am
Suspected smugglers wanted to take their SUV across the U.S.-Mexico border, so they built ramps that would take it over the Arizona border fence. But unlike the way it would've happened in old episodes of The Dukes of Hazzard, the Jeep got stuck on top of the fence.