Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- California, Is It Time To Wave Goodbye To Your Front Lawn?
- Almond Milk Sales Skyrocket, But How Healthy Is It?
- Drought: Fresno County Lettuce Crop Cut In Half
- Valley Edition: Why Are Almonds At The Heart Of California's Water Wars?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Around the Nation
Mon July 21, 2014
Company Says It Can Cure Your Hangover – For Up To $300 A Visit
Originally published on Mon July 21, 2014 5:30 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. People waking up with a hellacious hangover often say they'd pretty much give anything to make it go away. And a new company promising to do just that is thriving in New York. For up to $300 a visit, it will send a nurse to your home armed with medicine and - this is key - an IV for instant rehydration. Given the treatment cost more than the night out at the bar, though, you might want to stick with the hair of the dog. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.