Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Courtney Fire Near Bass Lake Destroys 33 Homes, Now 90 Percent Contained
- 7 Things The Houston Astros Need To Know About Fresno
- Can't Afford To Dig A New Well? You'll Have To Hire This Guy
- Bass Lake Residents On Edge After Courtney Fire
- Fulton Mall At 50: When Things Don't Go According To Plan
Valley Public Radio Staff
Mon July 21, 2014
Chinese Buyers Snap Up Real Estate In The U.S.
Originally published on Mon July 21, 2014 1:13 pm
Foreign buyers have helped boost luxury real estate prices in places such as Manhattan for several years now. But that trend may soon push into non-luxury markets across the United States.
The real estate website Zillow soon plans to publish its for-sale listings in Mandarin. Diane Francis of the National Post joins Here & Now’s Meghna Chakrabarti to discuss the recent announcement.
- Diane Francis, editor-at-large at the National Post in Toronto and a management professor at Ryerson University in Toronto. She tweets @dianefrancis1.