Most Active Stories
- Fresno Chef Gets New Start With High Speed Rail
- New Assembly Minority Leader Talks Of 'Rebranding' California GOP
- As Drought Worsens, Fresno Turns Attention To Wastewater
- Commentary: Just How Much Does California Want To Do For The San Joaquin Valley?
- Report: Groundwater Management Plans Need Significant Improvement
Valley Public Radio Staff
Valley Public Radio News
Fri July 20, 2012
Children's Hospital Gets New CEO
The Children's Hospital Central California Board of Trustees have named Todd Suntrapak as the hospital's new President and CEO.
The Board of Trustees said they conducted a national search for the position, and decided on Suntrapak based on his contributions to the hospital's expansion as a regional referral center.
Suntrapak has worked as the hospital's Chief Operating Officer since 2005, during which time trustees say he provided leadership in clinal operations and business development.
Suntrapak will assume the position, effective immediately.
Special funding for this program comes from the California HealthCare Foundation