Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed October 3, 2012
Chick-fil-A Chief: 'We Support Biblical Families'
Originally published on Wed October 3, 2012 3:58 pm
Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy hasn't said much since his comments against same-sex marriage led to shows of support by some and protests by others over the summer.
But Atlanta's WXIA-TV did get to ask him a couple of questions about the controversy last weekend, and posted its report today. As you can hear, he didn't want to say a lot, but did say that:
"Families are very important to our country. And they're very important to those of us who are concerned about being able to hang on to our heritage.
"We support biblical families, and they've always been a part of that."