Most Active Stories
- New Google Tool Shows Remarkable Timelapse of Fresno Growth Since 1984
- Paso Robles Winemaker Battles Valley Fever
- New Approach To Classroom Discipline Pays Off at Fresno's Yosemite Middle School
- Fresno To Get High-End, High-Rise Downtown Restaurant?
- Cases Of Mysterious Valley Fever Rise In American Southwest
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed August 15, 2012
Originally published on Wed August 15, 2012 4:32 am
Mark Thompson is a former BBC executive, and he will face a different business model from the non-profit British broadcaster. The paper is run by a board that's largely elected by a family trust. Thompson will start in November. The paper has been without a chief since last December.