Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- San Joaquin Valley Craft Distillers Ride National Trend
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Fresno Chef Combines Turkey And Brisket For A Thanksgivukkah Feast
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wed June 12, 2013
Originally published on Thu June 13, 2013 2:53 am
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with telecom tactics.
British telecom giant Vodafone has announced it's making a bid to buy Kabel Deutschland - Germany's biggest cable company. The reported offer of over 13 billion dollars marks a major change in strategy for Vodafone. Up until now, it has focused almost entirely on the mobile phone market. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.