Most Active Stories
- Is Kern County The Next Frontier For Aerospace Innovation?
- California Air Regulators Eye Methane Emissions From Oil, Ag
- Central Valley Anti-Union Farm Workers Protest In Sacramento
- California Tightens Rules On Popular Pesticide For Strawberries, Almonds
- High Speed Rail: Comparing California's Future Bullet Train To Taiwan’s
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue July 8, 2014
Baseball Fans Lukewarm To Variable Ticket Prices
Originally published on Mon July 21, 2014 8:42 pm
Baseball fans in many cities, including Kansas City, can no longer count on the price of single game tickets during the season. Teams are using variable ticket pricing and selling tickets according to projected attendance.
From the Here & Now Contributors Network, Greg Echlin of KCUR reports that teams are looking at factors including the opposing team, day of the week and who’s on the pitching mound.
- Greg Echlin, sports reporter at KCUR.