Most Active Stories
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- Masumoto: What Would Steinbeck Write Today?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Tue May 7, 2013
Audiophile: May/June 2013
In this edition of Audiophile, learn about Valley Public Radio's newest program, as we welcome Pulse of the Planet to FM89. We also say goodbye to Talk of the Nation this issue, and learn more about the talented correspondents from NPR who bring us the news everyday. KVPR reporter Rebecca Plevin brings us the a magazine version of her radio story about a long forgotten plane crash from over 60 years ago that inspired one local author to go on a search for the names of those who died. And we preview a new Valley Edition segment, our "Homegrown" radio book club.